After I had sorted out the audio I imported it into my maya scene which I had build a small little camp and then I position a few soldiers around showing that it was being used. It was at this stage we new that we had to find some better quality trees, luckily Eitvis had made some trees in his Spec 3D project so we decided to use those rather than taking up extra time to make our own from scratch, as soon as we put the new trees in, it made the scenes 10x better overall even without any textures or renders.
I wanted to concentrate on the main man for the lip sync, this was quite easy due to having the face controls near the head and the GUI is very easy to use. I started off getting the jaw opening and closing at the correct times, then moved onto putting in the specific phonemes for each of the sounds that come through the audio. One bad thing about using this audio is that he speaking pretty fast so its hard to get the mouth looking normal but I persevered and it all worked out in the end.

No comments:
Post a Comment