Monday, 2 February 2015

Guard walk

To make the guard walk I have just used the base for my guards walk as I knew that I would just change the top half of the body with him holding a gun. At first I put a lot of emphasis on the turn as I wanted him to be looking around while walking with a gun however I felt that the one below was a bit too much with the turn from one side to the other so I decided to take it back a little bit and only have him turning a little bit and most of the looking down with his eyes and head which is what I managed to get in the final cycle.


Here you can see that the eyes start the head turn which gives the cycle another dimension to make him more life like that not that his head is just swinging back and forth.


Below shows my guards patrol walk which I think I will include in the final cinematic as it will fit nicely to our idea. I am pretty happy with the final outcome of my guards walk and feel I will be able to get a lot of use from this cycle.


No comments:

Post a Comment